Pan Seared Chicken with Sauce
Succulent browned chicken gets a healthy, delicious boost of flavor from cauliflower cream sauce. It’s rich, delicious, and comforting and the perfect meal after a long day.
- To make the sauce, heat the oil and add the garlic and cauliflower.
- Stir and cook until cauliflower is lightly browned and very soft.
- Transfer to a blender and add the salt.
- Puree, adding the broth a little bit at a time until you get a good consistency.
- Stir in the milk and lemon juice.
- To cook the chicken, season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the chicken breasts, making sure not to crowd the pan.
- Cook the chicken until browned on both sides, and cooked through.
- Serve the chicken topped with the sauce, alongside your favorite veggies or Paleo sides.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 •Protein 4