Crispy Cauliflower Cakes
Are you looking for a unique and healthy side dish? Well, this paleo cauliflower recipe is a prefect option. Cauliflower, like broccoli, is also loved by many.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and pulse until they become a rice like texture.
- Transfer the riced cauliflower to a large microwave-safe mixing bowl and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add the melted ghee (or coconut oil), chopped chives, garlic powder, coconut flour, eggs, and salt to the mixing bowl.
- Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into 6 to 8 patties. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- NOTE: You want the coconut oil to be deep enough to partially submerge the patties.
- Fry the patties in the coconut oil until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the patties from the oil and place on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4