Grilled Lamb Chops
July 26, 2019
With a simple marinade recipe of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, these grilled lamb chops are so easy to prepare!
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Ready-in 16 mins
8 lamb chops 1 1/4 inches thick
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespooons chopped fresh rosemary dried rosemary is not a good substitute here
3 cloves garlic minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill or stove top grill pan to medium-high.
- Arrange lamb chops in a single layer on a plate.
- Combine all marinade ingredients (olive oil through pepper) in a small bowl. Spoon this mixture evenly over both sides of lamb chops.
- Grill lamb chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side to desired doneness, 135°F for medium-rare. Transfer to platter and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Note that this recipe is for lamb rib chops. This would certainly work for lamb loin chops, but you’ll want to increase the cooking time by 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- You can find lamb rib chops already cut in the grocery store, but I’ve found that it’s less expensive to buy lamb rib roasts and cut them into individual chops with a very sharp knife.
- If you’d like to cook these on the stove top, preheat a grill pan over medium-high and cook as you would on the grill.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g
Saturated Fat 11 g
Trans Fat 123 g
Unsaturated Fat 25 g
Cholesterol 257 mg
Sodium 86 mg
Total Carbohydrate 320 g
Dietary Fiber 20 g
Protein 83 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Rated based on 0 customer reviews