Oven Apple Chips
If you’re looking for something crispy, healthy, and flavorful, these apple chips will hit the spot. They’re easy to make, don’t require any special equipment, and are super addicting. Use your favorite kind of apple, or a mix.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Core the apples and thinly slice using a sharp knife or mandolin. The thinner your slices, the crispier the apple chips will be.
- Lay on baking sheets in a single layer, sprinkle on cinnamon, and bake for 1 hour. Flip, and continue baking until crisp.
- Let cool completely, and store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 •Protein 4